So many ways to volunteer your special chessed abilities!
You can offer to:
- Run errands
- Take out people’s garbage
- Do their heavy or light shopping
- Call lonely people — yes kids can call their friends too!
- Help people with bureaucratic needs
- Share useful information
- Help connect needy with places to quarantine
- Baking Marathons for Care Packages for Mothers in Bidud
- Baking and Cooking Marathons for Care Packages for Yeshiva Bachurim and Seminary Students in Bidud
- Letters to Sem Girls in Bidud
- BidudBuddies Care Packages Packing
- Simchas Torah Bags Packing
- Phone calls to the elderly
- Join the GoBidud CDC: Communal Daily Completion of Sefer Tehillim
- Help your community benefit from GoBidud
- Publicize our service
A chessed for every person, stage, and age.
Simply submit the form and a GoBidud representative will attempt to pair you with a local family in need or an appropriate venue for you to share your kindnesses.